- Rosanne Bostonian
6 Benefits of Helichrysum
1. Helichrysum flowers are sometimes called Immortelle, or the Everlasting Flower, possibly because of the way its essential oil can smooth the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone.
2. Skin dull and dry from time out in the sun? Help revive it with a soothing, aromatic combination of Helichrysum, lavender, and coconut oil. Gently massage the mixture into your skin.
3. Hit a slump? Throw some Helichrysum and Eucalyptus Radiata into your diffuser. The fresh, earthy, invigorating scent will perk your space right up and help you refocus on that mile-long to-do list.
4. Hitting the gym? One of our top Helichrysum oil uses is sports massage. Helichrysum is in Deep Relief (which you can stash in your gym bag) or you can add a few drops of Helichrysum and Peppermint to your massage oil/hand cream and knead it into your muscles.
5. Helichrysum promotes cell health by encouraging the recycling of dead cells and stimulating production of new ones, resulting in faster healing of wounds
6. Helichrysum is a self-seeding plant in the sunflower family. It grows native in rocky and sandy terrains throughout the Mediterranean. Historically, the plant was widely used in Eastern, Western, and Southern African culture.
#younglivingessentialoils #RosanneBostonian #Helichrysum #eucalyptus